منتدى عشاق التطوير
لتتمكن من الإستمتاع بكافة ما يوفره لك هذا المنتدى من خصائص, يجب عليك أن تسجل الدخول الى حسابك في المنتدى. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه.

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى عشاق التطوير
لتتمكن من الإستمتاع بكافة ما يوفره لك هذا المنتدى من خصائص, يجب عليك أن تسجل الدخول الى حسابك في المنتدى. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه.
منتدى عشاق التطوير
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
vandam
vandam
...::|مشرف عـام |::...

...::|مشرف عـام |::...
ذكر عدد المساهمات : 2538
السٌّمعَة : 10
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/07/2011

مجموعه قصائد إنجليزية كتبتها 0ردودكم؟0 Empty مجموعه قصائد إنجليزية كتبتها 0ردودكم؟0

الإثنين مارس 11, 2013 6:35 am
<div align="center"><font face="simplified arabic" size="4"><span style="margin: 2px; float: left; width: 301px;"> </span></font></div><div style="min-height:"><div align="right"><font face="simplified arabic" size="4">أقدم لكم مجموعه من القصائد التي قمت بكتابتها, في أحد المواقع الأجنبيه المتخصصة في مجال الأدب الإنجليزي <a href="http://adf.ly/330861/http://www.poemhunter.com/abdulaziz-almontashri/" onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 'www.poemhunter.com', '/abdulaziz-almontashri/']);" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.poemhunter.com/abdulaziz-almontashri/</a><br> أتمنى أن تنال إعجابكم وأرجو أن تبدو آرائكم.</font></div><font face="simplified arabic" size="4"><br><br><br><br></font><div align="left"><font face="simplified arabic" size="4"><br>the most beautiful woman<br><br> am' I having an illusion؟<br> or I'm just not sleeping enough?<br> Looks like I have been awake<br> The whole last month<br> I'm seeing the most beautiful woman in the world<br> And we are sitting on the same couch<br> She is sitting next to me<br> And my arm around her skinny waist<br> She has a long black hair<br> With a necklace on her chest<br> And like angels<br> With that long white dress<br> she asked me to marry her<br> and i accept her request<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> Advise from an old lady<br><br> I was angry when I knew that<br> I felt sorry when I heard that<br> But it's life young man<br> And you should understand that<br><br> Life is nice<br> But you can't live it twice<br> So stop staring at the moon<br> The life isn't over<br> And you should keep on<br><br> She's not the last women<br> There are more from where she came from<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> loving the angel of water<br><br> Gravity keeping us away from each other<br> The distance between us is getting bigger<br> From one day to another<br><br><br> When ever I jump trying to reach you<br> It pulls me back to the ground<br> Away from you<br> And the clouds<br> Built a barrier between me and you<br> From the start why did you flew<br> Is it my fault for loving you?<br><br> Gravity keeping us away from each other<br> Looks like it dosen't want us to be together<br> Is that what you get from loving the angel of water?<br> Am I crazy for being her lover<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> death's shrine<br><br> Once upon the time<br> There was abounded shrine<br> In a small town<br> Called the death's shrine<br> Citizens used to hate it<br> They wanted to replace it<br> With Christian church<br> And a diamond crosses<br> But at the sun shine<br> Old woman got out from the shrine<br> Screaming it's mine it's mine<br> The shrine is mine<br> They thought her insane<br> And tied her with a metal chain<br> In the next day<br> They ignored her screaming (it's mine it's mine (<br> And destroyed the shrine<br> Then the sky turned red<br> And the world came to it's end<br> Flying demon came from the sky<br> That wide red sky<br> He burned everything before he land<br> Killing everyone on the ground<br> Took the old woman and rise to the sky<br> That wide red sky<br> He disappeared in moment of time<br> Leaving only the story of the death's shrine<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> the blind old man<br><br> If I could see you<br> While sitting beside me<br> If I could see the world<br> that moving around me<br> Then maybe I could live again<br> But my time is following<br><br> I'm blind that's mean I can't see<br> When I hit the wall or the tree<br> I can hear The people laughing at me<br> does they think me deaf too<br> Or they are just ignoring me<br><br> I can't enjoy the sun in the morning<br> Or the bright of that little moon<br> I can't play with my children<br> As I always did at afternoon<br><br> My life is miserable<br> Every thing in it is terrible<br> I wish I could get my sight back<br> Before I fall apart<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> The End of the world<br><br> So many people died<br> And passed away<br> The end is coming<br> Without delay<br> What shall we do?<br> What shall we say?<br> Should we move?<br> Or we should stay?<br> The end is coming....<br> We should pray<br> hold each other in solidarity<br> and together we pray<br> To Allah who create us<br> Within his way<br> He gave us minds<br> to choose our way<br> will we choose the right<br> or the wrong way<br> we have no time left<br> so choose<br> the end is coming<br> without delay<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> you have a nice Tattoo<br><br> You have a nice tattoo<br> I like the red heart<br> And the wings too<br> When I saw it<br> I didn't know what to do<br> That white snake<br> squeezing the heart<br> with it's thick skin<br> breaking it apart<br> I know that I was so silly<br> By staring at your belly<br> but it's looks so cute<br> on your tiny little belly<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br><br> the immortal man<br><br> I'm alone all the time<br> Lonely became piece of me<br> I know that's a shame<br> For someone lived one thousand years like me<br> I witnessed death so many times<br> But it's never crossed my way<br> Everyone I loved has passed away<br> why would I live with someone?<br> that will leave me someday<br> I'm living in the same world with you<br> But I'm living it the hard way<br> I don't know why people wish immortality<br> It absorb life's worthy<br> And throw it away<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> I've crossed the red line<br><br> Don't cross the red line<br> Don’t even think about it<br> Cause that's a bad sign<br> That what they always told us…<br><br> But I've crossed the red line<br> Nothing happened<br> Every thing went fine<br> I'm still living my life<br> But without those walls around<br> There was a time<br> I spend it in the shadow<br> Hiding from the sights<br> And now after I left the shadow<br> Everything is bright<br><br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> the girl i want<br><br> I wanna girl who will be all mine<br> Who want to say I'm her guy<br> Someone sweet that's for sure<br> I wanna be the guy she is looking for<br> I wanna girl who will support me<br> In my happiness and my misery<br> And this girl is hard to find<br> Even in the 21 century<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> it's a wonderful lie from a wonderful lier<br><br> It's a wonderful lie<br> From a wonderful lier<br> When you see me you burn in fire<br> You can't be afar of me<br> <span class="copyright">الموضوع الأصلى من هنا: English4arab <a href="http://adf.ly/330861/http://www.english4arab.net/vb/t27471-post313017.html">http://www.pubd3m.com/f11-montadat27471-post313017.html</a></span><br>Even for a mile<br> What a good lier<br> I know you're using me<br> For your own desire<br> But i'm okay with it<br> You are lying on a lier<br> You say that you wouldn't live with out me<br> (Yes you would)<br> It's just another lie<br> From a wonderful lier<br> Next time say the truth<br> No need to denial<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> The story of our love<br><br> In the begining<br> i loved you<br> after one year<br> i missed you<br> in the end<br> i forgot about you<br> that is our story<br> and thats how i felt about you<br> did you remember anything?<br> or i still need to remind you?<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> If i were a bird<br><br> if I could spread my wings and fly<br> fly up high, to the sky<br> where I can see every thing bright<br> where I can feel the warm of the light<br> Where I can fly with the birds<br> Where I can go along with the winds<br> where I can fly above the oceans<br> where I can fly to my love ones<br> and tell them my emotions<br> if I could make one of my dreams come true<br> I would choose to become a bird and fly to you<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> Leave me alone<br><br> stop chasing me<br> I'm asking you for the last time<br> why are you still following me<br> just forget who i'm<br> I don't want you beside me<br> every time i turn around<br> I wanna live my life without you<br> a live without any bounds<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> Stay away my love<br><br> for the sake of us two<br> let's stay away from each other<br> if you love me and i'm sure you do<br> let's us not be together<br> my love, i still love you<br> and i will in all kinds of weather<br> the problem is that<br> my love to you is the same sense we met<br> it's not getting any further<br> so i think i need to miss you<br> because when you miss love, it gets better<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> Fly me to the moon<br><br> Spread your wings and fly me soon<br> Fly me to the moon<br> Spread them now and let us fly<br> don't make me wait till june<br> Take me up high<br> Above the sky<br> let us dance among the stars<br> just you and I<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> <span class="copyright">الموضوع الأصلى من هنا: English4arab <a href="http://adf.ly/330861/http://www.english4arab.net/vb/t27471-post313017.html">http://www.pubd3m.com/f11-montadashowthread.php?p=313017</a></span><br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> She kissed me good bye<br><br> She kissed me good bye<br> back in July<br> she left, without a single reason<br> my whole life was a lie<br> the sadness filled my heart<br> I thought i'm going to die<br> I spent the rest of my life<br> cry and cry<br><br> and now she is gone<br> there is no one to wipe out my tears<br> I'm all alone<br> suffering the rest of my miserable years<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> I'm a serial killer<br><br> none of my victims fought<br> all of them were so calm<br> when my knife passed there throat<br> killing makes me warm<br> killing makes me a poet<br> I always ask my self<br> while staring at the sun<br> am I a (يمنع استخدام هذه الكلمه) killer?<br> I just kill for fun<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> Kiss<br><br> A kiss from your lips<br> is what keeps me alive<br> it's not a regular kiss<br> it's my kiss of life<br> it's what makes my day<br> without it the wind might blow me away<br> a kiss is all I need today, and everyday<br> it's what guides me through the way<br> this kiss is what makes me happy<br> this kiss is my teddy<br> and I'm just a little kid<br> who can't sleep with out his teddy<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> I don't believe in love<br><br> I don't believe in love or such things<br> and I do believe in everything<br> I still believe in ghosts and santa clause<br> I still believe in white horses with wings<br><br> but love is a thing I don't understand<br> an explanation I demand<br> how come a word means a lot<br> how can it make every thing seems hot<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> you're my sanctuary<br><br> you're my sanctuary<br> you're what makes me warm,<br> what keeps me safe<br> you're my guardian fairy<br><br> it's all extraordinary<br> the way you move, the way you smile<br> so beautiful and imaginary<br><br> you're everything I need and more<br> hold me close<br> the way the ocean hugs the shore<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br><br><br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br> she was despaired<br><br> she started singing<br> A beautiful song<br> she was pretending<br> that nothing's wrong<br> she was trapped from the inside<br> screaming to get out<br> even though<br> she didn't know what she was crying about<br><br> she was having a time of despair<br> and none of her friends was there<br> she stayed awake all night long<br> singing a beautiful song<br><br> sadness invaded her heart<br> and started tearing it apart<br> all of her feelings were fake<br> and the pain started to overtake<br> her soul and her body<br> everything she loved started to break<br><br> she lived in fear<br> and it started to interfere<br> it made her forget the meaning of joy and cheer<br><br> Abdulaziz Almontashri<br></font></div><font face="simplified arabic" size="4"><br><br><br></font><div align="right"><font face="simplified arabic" size="4">الرجاء عدم النقل لأي موقع آخر<br><br> <strong><u>يا شباب فين ردودكم ؟؟؟</u></strong></font></div></div>
**saad**
**saad**
...::|عضو جديد|::...

...::|عضو جديد|::...
الجدي
عدد المساهمات : 29
السٌّمعَة : 10
تاريخ الميلاد : 01/01/1995
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/02/2013
العمر : 29

مجموعه قصائد إنجليزية كتبتها 0ردودكم؟0 Empty رد: مجموعه قصائد إنجليزية كتبتها 0ردودكم؟0

الإثنين أبريل 01, 2013 6:24 am
شكرا لك على الموضوع الرائع
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى